We’re looking for motivated, ambitious young people who want to kick-start their recruitment careers. This is a unique opportunity to grab the bull by the horns and begin a graduate journey that has resulted in trainee consultants before you progressing to director level in just a matter of years!
Sounds good so far…but what are we about…?
We’re one of the UK’s leading healthcare recruitment agencies. We’re forward thinking and recognise and respect the ideology that if you work hard you’ll be rewarded: if you drive your own career you’ll progress, and if you seize opportunities you’ll experience great success.
How will we support you?
You’ll be given extensive training to become an expert in your field. How to develop creative, innovative ideas to propel candidate generation into the future. How to build your own business through networking and connecting with existing and new clients.
What do we need from you?
Simple: ambition; a positive attitude; strong relationship building skills; a competitive streak; and of course, a sense of humour!
What will you get in return?
If the career development opportunities, the competitive starting salary and the extensive training aren’t enough there’s always dress down Fridays to remind you what a great week you’ve had and that it’s time to reward yourself with a great weekend!
- Sourcing and recording vacancy information including details such as duties, working conditions, hours, pay rates and any relevant experience
- Achieving agreed sales targets and KPIs
- Building and maintaining client database - deal with existing clients whilst building new ones within your allocated accounts
- Headhunting new potential candidates and obtaining referrals
- Booking candidates into shifts
- Checking references of candidates before referral to client - ensure updated references are obtained on completion of assignment
- Ensuring compliance and quality control documentation (e.g. CRB checks) have been completed prior to commencement of assignment and that the Quality and Compliance teams have up-to-date documents
- Advising candidates of the success or failure of their application
- Responsibility for answering incoming calls efficiently - presenting a professional and businesslike manner at all times
- Resolving complaints/problems quickly and accurately following appropriate procedure