Pathology Group has a unique placement starting February for a locum infection control doctor to cover a full 3-month contract with a view to extend.
This role could be 3-5days/week either with or without general microbiology/on call responsibilities. Their may also be the possibility to work part remote.
This is an exciting opportunity for a doctor with interests in infection control to work primarily within the infection prevention team at a world-renowned NHS trust, based in Essex.
If you would like to apply for this post through Pathology Group, here is what you can expect:
- Highly competitive and negotiable hourly rates
- Opportunity to continue in a substantive or fixed-term position
- Access to training courses
- Free Appraisal and Revalidation, with end to end support with our designated team
- Flexible hours suited to your priorities
- Step by step support from an experience recruiter with market knowledge in Microbiology/Infection Control
- Expert guidance for overseas doctors pursuing to work in the UK
Is this the right job for you?
We're eager to get in touch with you if you meet the following essential criteria:
- You must hold GMC specialist registration or be within 6 months of CCT date or with 12 months of expected CESR approval
- You will have expert knowledge within Infection Control, ideally at Consultant level.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply via the links above. For more information or to further discuss what you may be looking for in your next locum role, please contact our team on: +44 (0) 207 456 1474 or email me at email@example.com
Why work with Pathology Group?
We are the only recruitment specialists in the UK working exclusively with pathology doctors, which means we can offer you access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing our doctors within their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you're working with a partner who truly understands your needs.
We promise to offer you:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed-term and permanent roles with the NHS and private sector organisations
- Daily payroll services
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- CPD support
- Expert guidance for overseas doctors pursuing work in the UK
Refer a doctor to Pathology Group and earn up to £1000
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to Pathology Group, and we are successful in placing them, we will off you up to £1000 as a bonus incentive. To discuss the terms and conditions of our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at Pathology Group.