Pathology Group are continuing to work closely with several Histology Departments across Scotland as the COVID-19 situation develops.
In light of the anticipated increase in workload during the summer months, we’re seeking Consultant Histopathologists to provide cover on either a long term or short-term basis from June 2020 onwards.
- Both General and sub-specialist (GI, Skin and Breast) reporting contracts can be secured.
- Attractive hourly rates of pay are being offered, depending on experience.
- Applicants must hold full GMC registration and the right to work in the UK.
For more information or to further discuss what it is that you may be looking for and how we could assist you, please contact the Histology Team on:
+44 (0) 207 456 1253 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pathology Group has been supplying doctors to the UK healthcare industry since 2008 during which time we’ve built lasting relationships with hundreds of NHS trusts and healthcare providers across the UK. Our team has achieved significant growth since we first launched, which we believe is due to our specialist market knowledge and an unwavering focus on each client’s individual needs.
We have recruitment teams specialising in:
Our recruitment consultants are highly experienced in placing doctors within each speciality, so you can rest assured knowing you’re working with a partner who truly understands your needs.
Contact us now for:
- Exclusive access to opportunities within Pathology (Locum, fixed-term, permanent & remote).
- Daily payroll
- Revalidation, Appraisal and CPD support
- Lucrative 'recommend a friend' incentive scheme