We're working closely with a Histology department in the North West of England who require additional Consultant cover for 6 months, beginning in either July or August 2020.
- This is a General reporting position however, sub-specialist work can also be offered (GI and/or Breast).
- Attractive hourly rates of pay are available.
- Short term, ad-hoc and part time availability would be considered.
- Applicants must hold full GMC registration, or be in the process of registering for a licence to practice with the GMC.
For more information or to further discuss what it is that you may be looking for and how we could assist you, please contact the Histology Team on:
+44 (0) 207 456 1253 or email@example.com
Pathology Group has been supplying doctors to the UK healthcare industry since 2008 during which time we’ve built lasting relationships with hundreds of NHS trusts and healthcare providers across the UK. Our team has achieved significant growth since we first launched, which we believe is due to our specialist market knowledge and an unwavering focus on each client’s individual needs.
We have recruitment teams specialising in:
Our recruitment consultants are highly experienced in placing doctors within each speciality, so you can rest assured knowing you’re working with a partner who truly understands your needs.
Contact us now for:
- Exclusive access to opportunities within Pathology (Locum, fixed-term, permanent & remote).
- Daily payroll
- Revalidation, Appraisal and CPD support
- Lucrative 'recommend a friend' incentive scheme