Pathology Group are delighted to share an exciting opportunity with one of London’s most prestigious NHS hospitals for a locum consultant histopathologist. This vacancy is to start from April this 2021.
If you are looking for a job within the NHS in a great city location with a competitive rate of pay/salary, then this could be the perfect locum position for you.
Based on a single site, this trust comprises of six NHS Hospitals across London; one of the largest groups of NHS Hospitals in the UK.
As the locum consultant histopathologist in this role:
- You will be required to cover a typical general caseload to include breast, colorectal, GI, skin and urological pathology
- Play a full part in the provision of diagnostic histopathology service
- Contribute to the provision of a cancer pathology service for one or more anatomical sites, flexible to your interests
Other key benefits to add:
- Paying competitive hourly rates
- View to extend the contract long term, if it's the right opportunity for you
- Opportunity to join the NHS team at one of London’s most prestigious Pathology Centres
- Ongoing locum, substantive or fixed-term job opportunities
- Support with CESR application for non-specialist registered consultants
- Flexible hours suited to your priorities
We're eager to discuss this opportunity with you if you meet the following essential criteria:
- Full GMC registration within the NHS
- NHS experience is preferred but non-NHS experience also considered (Tier 2 sponsorships on offer)
- Two senior consultant references provided upon application
If you are interested in this locum vacancy, please apply and register with us today. Or if you would like to learn more about our variety of rewarding locum opportunities for consultant histopathologists, please do get in touch with me on 020 7456 1277.
Why work with Pathology Group?
We are the only recruitment specialists in the UK working exclusively with pathology doctors, which means we can offer you access to a range of opportunities that cannot be found anywhere else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing our doctors within their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you are working with a partner who truly understands your needs.
We promise to offer you:
- Prompt payroll services
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Volume and variety of jobs as a trusted framework provider
- Fast-track registration
Not the right opportunity for you? Introduce a consultant histopathologist to us and take advantage of our referral scheme.
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not known to Pathology Group, and we are successful in placing them, we will offer a bonus incentive to you. To discuss the terms and conditions of our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at Pathology Group.