Pathology Group has an exclusive opportunity for a locum consultant doctor, working in Haematology to cover a full 3-month contract, beginning in July2021. This is an exciting opportunity for a Haematologist with interests in haemostasis, transfusion, laboratory and clinical Haematology to work with a world-renowned NHS trust, based in South-East of England. The Haematology Department comprises a large practice covering the whole range of blood diseases including malignancies and stem cell transplantation, haemoglobinopathies and haemostasis.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday on a consistent 9am - 5pm rota, with the option of working remotely, part-time. Should you wish to extend beyond the initial 3-month contract, a full-time fixed term post may be available with this department.
If you would like to apply for this post through Pathology Group, here is what you can expect:
- Highly competitive and negotiable hourly rates
- Opportunity to continue in a substantive or fixed-term position
- Access to training courses
- Free Appraisal and Revalidation, with end to end support with our designated team
- Flexible hours suited to your priorities
- Step by step support from an experience recruiter with market knowledge in Haematology
- Expert guidance for overseas doctors pursuing to work in the UK
Is this the right job for you?
We're eager to get in touch with you if you meet the following essential criteria:
- You must hold GMC specialist registration or be within 6 months of CCT date or with 12 months of expected CESR approval
- You will have expert knowledge with Haematology and a willingness to work across a variety of Haematology services
Why work with Pathology Group?
We are the only recruitment specialists in the UK working exclusively with pathology doctors, which means we can offer you access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing our doctors within their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you're working with a partner who truly understands your needs. We promise to offer you:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed-term and permanent roles with the NHS and private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- Dedicated appraisal and revalidation services
- CPD support
- Relocation support and guidance for overseas candidates transitioning to the UK
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply via the links above. For more information or to further discuss what you may be looking for in your next locum role, please contact our team on: 0203 530 5158 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a doctor to Pathology Group and earn up to £1000
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to Pathology Group, and we are successful in placing them, we will off you up to £1000 as a bonus incentive. To discuss the terms and conditions on our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at Pathology Group.