Locum Consultant Haematologist
Pathology Group has an unique placement for a locum consultant doctor, working in Haematology to cover a full 3-month contract, beginning in February 2021. This is an exciting opportunity for a haematologist with interests in haemostasis, transfusion, laboratory and clinical haematology to work with a world-renowned NHS trust, based in North-West London. The Haematology Department comprises a large practice covering the whole range of blood diseases including malignancies and stem cell transplantation, haemoglobinopathies and haemostasis.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday on a consistent 9am - 5pm rota, with the option of working remotely, part-time. Should you wish to extend beyond the initial 3-month contract, a full-time fixed term post may be available with this department.
If you would like to apply for this post through Pathology Group, here is what you can expect:
- Highly competitive and negotiable hourly rates
- Opportunity to continue in a substantive or fixed-term position
- Access to training courses
- Free Appraisal and Revalidation, with end to end support with our designated team
- Flexible hours suited to your priorities
- Step by step support from an experience recruiter with market knowledge in Haematology
- Expert guidance for overseas doctors pursuing to work in the UK
Is this the right job for you?
We're eager to get in touch with you if you meet the following essential criteria:
- You must hold GMC specialist registration or be within 6 months of CCT date or with 12 months of expected CESR approval
- You will have expert knowledge with Haematology and a willingness to work across a variety of haematology services
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply via the links above. For more information or to further discuss what you may be looking for in your next locum role, please contact our team on: +44 (0) 207 456 1472 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org