Pathology Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Consultant Haematologist to cover a 3-month contract, beginning in June 2022. You will be working alongside a supportive team of clinical staff with a reputable Haematology department based in Sussex.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday on a consistent 9am - 5pm rota, which includes a 24hr on call cover every Friday. Should you wish to extend beyond the initial 3-month contract, a full-time substantive post may be available with this department.
Benefits of this role:
- Highly competitive hourly rates
- Substantive or fixed-term position available for the right candidate
- Weekly Payroll
- Appraisal fees covered by agency.
- Support with CESR application for non-specialist registered consultants
To be successful in this role:
- You must hold GMC registration, or be in the process of applying for GMC registration. You will have expert knowledge within your field and a willingness to work across various Haematology services
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now via the links provided. For more information or to further discuss what it is you may be looking for in your next role, please contact the Haematology Team on: 0208 049 7943 or email: email@example.com
Why work with Pathology Group?
We are the only recruitment specialists in the UK working exclusively with pathology doctors, which means we can offer you access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing our doctors within their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you're working with a partner who truly understands your needs. We promise to offer you:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed-term and permanent roles with the NHS and private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- Dedicated appraisal and revalidation services
- CPD support
- Relocation support and guidance for overseas candidates transitioning to the UK
Refer a doctor to Pathology Group and earn up to £1000
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to Pathology Group, and we are successful in placing them, we will off you up to £1000 as a bonus incentive. To discuss the terms and conditions on our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at Pathology Group.