Revalidation is an important process for all doctors practicing in the UK. Every five years, in order to keep your General Medical Council (GMC) registration, you must demonstrate that you are fit to practice and be compliant with all necessary professional standards.
Our Revalidation Services support team can guide you through each step of your appraisal and revalidation process, assisting you with:
- Administration support
- Appraisal management
- Patient colleague feedback management (using Doctor 360°)
- Appraisal facilitation
- Appraisal and revalidation follow up
- Software solutions
- CPD approved seminars, events and online courses
You can contact our team on 01992 305 619 or reach us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to become an appraiser?
If you’re interested in becoming an appraiser for Pathology Group, you’ll need to meet these criteria:
- Be on the specialist register
- Achieved consultant grade
- Provide an up to date CV
- Provide any appraiser training certificate