Pathology Group clearly understands that in order to uphold our reputation as a market leader we must have vigorous systems in place to ensure our clinical governance meets the highest and most stringent standards.
Without exception, we adhere to all necessary regulations as well as all of our client’s contractual requirements. We ensure that our teams stay up to date with the latest legislative and regulatory changes so that we continue to recruit and place compliant doctors.
Our organisation has:
- A specialist arm’s length clinical governance team
- Adherence to regulations through a clinical director
- IOSH qualified governance team and Health and Safety board lead
- 83 policies and 160 standard operating procedures
- Monthly quality and safety consultations throughout the business
- Claims management
- An incorporated process for framework, contract and tender reviews to ensure all business processes and compliance checks are updated accordingly
- Incident and complaint management with trend analysis and lessons learned to inform quality improvements
- Cohesive business continuity plans
- Revalidation that integrates vigorous appraisal and support to doctors
Whether you have a locum or permanent vacancy to fill, we’ll find a doctor that exceeds your expectations. Working alongside our recruitment team, our dedicated compliance team ensures our doctors meet the strictest compliance procedures.
If you’d like to find out more about working with Pathology Group, give us a call today on 020 7456 1450 or email via email@example.com.